Information according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
According to Article 13 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform that:
- the controller of personal data is Sales and Marketing Global (Poland) Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warsaw KRS: 0000472804, REGON: 146826511 NIP: 525256187
- the controller has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor, with whom you can contact regarding the processing of your personal data via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the controller may process your data on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR. The controller will also process your data pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR – in order to fulfil the legal obligation of the controller and pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR – ie. within the legitimate interest of the controller, which is determination, investigation and defence against claims, direct marketing.
- In the remaining scope, personal data will be processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR – based on the consent given by you. This consent may be revoked at any time, however, its revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- personal data may be made available to other authorised entities, on the basis of legal regulations,as well as for entities with which the controller has concluded a contract to entrust data processing in connection with the provision of services to the controller, including (e.g. law-firm of attorney-at-law, software supplier, external auditor, contractor providing a service in the field of personal dataprotection, benefit system providers, service providers and private medical care, an insurance company.)
- personal data may also be made available to the controller’s clients as part of the contract and provision of services to the controller’s clients;
- personal datamay be transferred outside the EEA – including the territory of the United States of America – with an adequate level of data protection, through the use of appropriate technical and organisational measures. You may get additional information regarding the transfer of data outside the EEA
- you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data at the registered office of the controller.
In addition, according to Article 13 (2) of the GDPR we inform you that:
- Your personal data will be kept until the end of the period provided for determination, investigation and defence against claims, which is established in the Act of 23 April 1964 (Civil Code).
- you have the right to access your personal data, rectify it or restrict processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- Providing the data is voluntary. Failure to provide the data will result in failure to achieve the purpose for which they are collected.
- the controller does not make decisions in an automated manner based on your personal data.